Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Butterfly Effect!

These first 3 butterflies are for the butterfly effect cause......The first one was done by my3yr old daughter Alex....the 2nd is by Jesse my 6 yr old daughter....the 3rd was done by me....& the rest of them  was a shared v enture....hahahahaha.....my gurls  enjoyed  these......for more info folk  below is a butterfly badge...here you will find more info  for this wonderful cause..........I have also done a you tube tutorial for  these on my  channel heres the link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP3T9bsKTdA













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I've just found your wonderful blog and I'm glad I did! I love your style, so I decided to become a follower straight away ;-) Perhaps you'd like to come round to my blog and pay me a visit?
Loads of creative greetings, Ira, the Netherlands
irascreacorner.blogspot.com